Wrong Fuel In Car Industry News
BBC News - Global Car Industry BBC News - Global Car Industry
- Oxford Mini production to halt due to chip shortageon April 28, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Production at the company's Oxford plant will be suspended for three working days.
- Electric cars: What will happen to all the dead batteries?on April 26, 2021 at 11:04 pm
In the next 10 years millions of old electric car batteries will need to be recycled or discarded.
- Jaguar Land Rover to suspend output due to chip shortageon April 22, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Britain's biggest carmaker to suspend output at two factories because of global semiconductor shortage.
- Shanghai Auto Show: Five electric car brands to look out for in Chinaon April 20, 2021 at 11:11 pm
Robin Brant talks through five companies showcasing electric vehicles at the Shanghai Auto Show.
- City drivers 'should think twice' before buying SUVson April 6, 2021 at 11:01 pm
The boss of the RAC Foundation says drivers in urban areas should consider which car is most appropriate.
- Ford says farewell to 'Mondeo man' as car to be phased outon March 25, 2021 at 3:34 pm
The car, which became synonymous with a certain type of British motorist, will be phased out next year.
- China's biggest car brand to launch rival to Teslaon March 24, 2021 at 3:16 am
Geely's new upmarket electric car brand Zeekr comes as Elon Musk goes on the charm offensive in China.
- Aston Martin's electric sports models to be made at Gaydon planton March 7, 2021 at 5:52 pm
The luxury car manufacturer says its battery-powered sports cars will be made in Warwickshire.
- Ellesmere Port: Vauxhall plant pauses production as demand sagson March 5, 2021 at 6:36 pm
The owner of the Ellesmere Port plant says the halt is nothing to do with talks over its future.
- Volvo Cars to go fully electric by 2030on March 2, 2021 at 8:52 am
The Swedish firm is to phase out all models with internal combustion engines over the next few years.