Wrong Fuel In Car Industry News
BBC News - Global Car Industry BBC News - Global Car Industry
- UK car industry warns of £55bn no-deal Brexit hiton November 24, 2020 at 2:04 pm
Big losses will be seen in the next five years if the UK fails to strike a deal with the EU, the sector warns.
- Luxury carmaker Maybach has high ambitions for Chinaon November 20, 2020 at 4:32 am
The high-end brand owned by Daimler wants to tap into China's ambitious electric vehicle targets.
- Bentley reveals plan to go fully electric by 2030on November 6, 2020 at 4:20 am
The luxury carmaker will scrap petrol engines within a decade and become carbon neutral.
- UK car production has worst September since 1995on October 29, 2020 at 1:29 pm
The drop is concerning as the end of the Brexit transition period looms, says industry body.
- Aston Martin: Mercedes to take 20% stake in luxury brandon October 27, 2020 at 8:25 pm
The German company will also provide the struggling British luxury marque with electric car technology.
- Tesla shrugs off pandemic as sales hit new recordon October 21, 2020 at 10:01 pm
The electric carmaker has recorded its fifth quarter of profit in a row.
- Why Covid could remove barriers for women in the car industryon October 9, 2020 at 9:04 pm
Bentley's Astrid Fontaine explains why Covid could remove barriers for women in the car industry.
- Should your accelerator pedal curb your speeding?on October 7, 2020 at 3:57 pm
The EU proposes fitting all new cars with technology that makes it harder to exceed the speed limit.
- Worst September for UK car sales this centuryon October 5, 2020 at 10:28 am
New UK car registrations fell 4.4% last month from a year earlier, the motor industry says.
- China's robot taxis: Would you ride in one?on October 1, 2020 at 11:01 pm
Driverless taxis are now available in China’s biggest city, Shanghai. The BBC took a ride.